Eagle Pictures I took in Pompano Beach, south of Deerfield

Eagle Pictures I took in Pompano Beach, south of Deerfield

Rockitglider
Hello,

I'm new here, I just found this site from doing a search after seeing an eagle flying right over my head at the landfill hill in Pompano Beach, and to my surprise I find that there is a nest in Deerfield. I wish I could go there and take some pictures, I'm using a 300mm lense so I don't have to get too close, I don't want to bother them. Anyway, here's a link to my Nikon picture site where I have posted these pictures, I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did taking them

https://nis.nikonimagespace.com/html/guest/index.html?g=AHVG8RNCKnlqelG-qzRobo_4LT6fX04np2hFFPzj1LDUnATWb8Xcd5Re_wosx5nVtjY9c258zw0pNUCAgw2ozA

Kit O.

Re: Eagle Pictures I took in Pompano Beach, south of Deerfield

rcpetit
Wow, that is so cool.  Love your pics.  rp