Nest Visit 2-2-19

Rockitglider
When I got there the Female was waiting to be relieved to have some time off, and Jr was sleeping Mama was sitting on the upper branch "Watch Tower" and she heard the male come in and vocalized his arrival, and she took off and headed south towards the dump. The male took over the same location on the watch tower and Jr woke up. I didn't stay to watch him feed the chick because I was already there about an hour and I didn't want to disturb them too much, but I was able to get a lot of pictures.

Female

Male

Male

Re: Nest Visit 2-2-19

Rockitglider
Cont.

Chick

Chick

Male & Chick

Re: Nest Visit 2-2-19

Stephanie5056
Great photos. Thank you. I’m going to
Stop by this week on my way to work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2019, at 10:02 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Cont.

Chick

Chick

Male & Chick

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-2-2-19-tp7575214p7575215.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML

Re: Nest Visit 2-2-19

Stylechick60
Great pictures!

Thank you

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 2, 2019, at 10:00 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

When I got there the Female was waiting to be relieved to have some time off, and Jr was sleeping Mama was sitting on the upper branch "Watch Tower" and she heard the male come in and vocalized his arrival, and she took off and headed south towards the dump. The male took over the same location on the watch tower and Jr woke up. I didn't stay to watch him feed the chick because I was already there about an hour and I didn't want to disturb them too much, but I was able to get a lot of pictures.

Female

Male

Male

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-2-2-19-tp7575214.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML