No more pictures of the Eagles

Rockitglider
Hello,

I won't be able to take anymore pictures of the nest or eagles, the only place I can get to to photograph them is over 1000 feet away and the pictures look terrible. As of last weekend there was still 3 chicks in the nest, so thats a good thing. I'm very upset that I can't do this anymore. I will try to post any news that I can find out about the nest.

Regards, Kit

Re: No more pictures of the Eagles

Speechykeane
🙁 sad news...  i hope you can at least get to see what's happening in the nest from that far...  I'm sure they are just trying to keep the eaglets safe from others who are getting too close.