Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Sally
Happy to report the eagles were busy on the nest this morning.  Observed from 8:50 AM to 9:10.  At one point they were so deep in the nest that they were not visible.  Witnessed mating at 9:05.

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stephanie5056
Thank you for the update. I saw one on my way home at about 4:15

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 5:25 PM Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy to report the eagles were busy on the nest this morning.  Observed from 8:50 AM to 9:10.  At one point they were so deep in the nest that they were not visible.  Witnessed mating at 9:05.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stylechick60
That’s wonderful news, Sally !  Thank you for the update on our lovebirds ❤️❤️🦅🦅
Tammie

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2018, at 5:25 PM, Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Happy to report the eagles were busy on the nest this morning.  Observed from 8:50 AM to 9:10.  At one point they were so deep in the nest that they were not visible.  Witnessed mating at 9:05.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Suedonymity
Are there any good times in the late afternoon when you have seen them if I wanted to observe from a distance?  Where is it safe to park? Thanks.  The pictures are beautiful that have been posted.

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Sally
My visits in the afternoon have not been successful in finding the eagles on the nest.  I've tried to see them at various moments over the last 6 months and stayed for about 30 minutes waiting for activity.  Now that we are approaching mating season, I'm guessing this may change in the coming weeks.

Next visit, I will attempt to view them from Quiet Waters Park.

Sally

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stephanie5056
Hi. I saw them the other day. Where do you go to watch?

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102p7575109.html
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

naturegirl
I had the best luck after sunrise till about 9am, the eaglet wouldn't be up and visible till after the sun had been out awhile but the parents were flying around. The afternoon about an hour or so before sundown is pretty good. I just pulled over on 10th there is a small area to pull over. I go on weekends far less traffic and less people watching you because that creates more people stopping and coming over some of whom want to walk right up to the nest. I stay with my car which still gives a clear view, Planning to go over sunday Nov 25th when I get back

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stylechick60
I will mark that on my calendar and if I am available I would love to come meet you and see our  lovely eagles 🦅 🦅

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102p7575111.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stephanie5056
I would love to meet you there. I’ve been there but I get nervous with the no trespassing sign!

Stephanie

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102p7575112.html
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Rockitglider
Sorry Sally,

Didn't mean to send email, meant to post here.

Kit

Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

naturegirl
Great. When I get back I will post here and plan to get to the eagles around 7:30am. I don't remember any signs at the pull off section on 10th st it faces the nest and doesn't disturb them since its right on the road. Best to only stay about half hour but on the weekends far less traffic